Staff Corner – Jue Wu
Jue Wu – East Side Branch Manager
1. What is your favorite color? Blue.
2. How would you describe yourself in three words? Kind, responsible, hard-working.
3. What is your favorite movie/tv show/song/book? I like to watch high fantasy adventure films and read novels. “The Dream of the Red Chamber” is a Chinese novel I read most frequently.
4. What is the best part of your day? After a whole day working, when I get the chance to see my kids and listen to them talking about everything happened.
5. What is your favorite drink from Starbucks? Light Vanilla Latte.
6. What is your favorite Chinese food restaurant in NYC? Szechuan Gourmet at west 39th street, near Bryant Park.
7. What has been your most memorable/favorite moment at Planet Han so far? The first day East Side Branch opened; since then we’ve made many things happened and will continue to create miracles.